|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- Cumberbatch in call for gay pardons
- Merkel rules out Greek debt relief
- Student fury over 'impossible' exam
- Man missed lottery jackpot by seven seconds
- Tamil becomes Sri Lanka's top judge
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- 'Be wary of those who do not eat baguettes'
- Midnight tax return deadline looms
- Fishermen net WW2 mustard gas bomb
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The remote to control the temperature of your shoes plus other travel gadgets reviewed