|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Apartheid assassin given parole
- Battle rages for key Ukraine town
- Skeleton sacks baffle India police
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- Teen isolated over cancer hair shave
- Man missed lottery jackpot by seven seconds
- Bill Gates insists AI is a threat
- 'Be wary of those who do not eat baguettes'
- Saudis shelve blogger flogging again
- Can a school demand your Facebook login?
Elsewhere on the BBC
A US TV show examining the Cold War is offering a radical revision of history, writes Eric Kohn
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving