|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- US runs the show in Ukraine - Russia
- Top Gear 'regrets' Burma remark
- Blair warns West over radical Islam
- NYPD Twitter campaign 'backfires'
- Mystery of 'ocean quacks' solved
- Led Zeppelin unleash unheard work
- Dancer's death sparks Rio clashes
- Canada passes US in middle-class wealth
- China 'the elephant in the room'
- US president embarks on Asia tour
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos discovers what makes Boeing’s new versatile and transportable war machine so special
Meet the ‘bedroom programmer’ whose game has sold half a million copies and won a Bafta