|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Merkel rules out Greek debt relief
- Cumberbatch in call for gay pardons
- EU's Moscovici wants Greece in euro
- Student fury over 'impossible' exam
- How deadly was the poison gas of WW1?
- Ice and snow warning for weekend
- Sisi cuts short visit over Sinai
- Army to set up 'social media unit'
- Judge makes dog-sitter give back pet
- Romney: The aura of a serial loser
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The remote to control the temperature of your shoes plus other travel gadgets reviewed