|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- The meaning of Mongol
- The writer who foresaw the rise of the totalitarian state
- Flood warnings for US snowmelt
- Ex-Washington Mayor Marion Barry dies
- The dangerous beauty of the Himalayas
- The day her family wasn't there
- May 'bruised' over EU arrest warrant
- Kenya bus gunmen 'want religious war'
- Doubts on Iran deal as deadline looms
- Jerusalem's 800-year-old Indian hospice
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why do we procrastinate, and how do we stop it?
Scientists seek crowdfunding to send probe to the Moon, plus other technology news