|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- UK's first 'poo bus' starts running
- 14 injured in hotel gas explosion
- Madagascar plague outbreak kills 40
- Obama defends immigration reform
- City at war - where a police officer is killed every day
- The day her family wasn't there
- Deadly bus attack in northern Kenya
- Falklands signs 'regrettable'
- Benghazi report clears US response
- Monsieur Romieu - a 'man of talents'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why do we procrastinate, and how do we stop it?
Scientists seek crowdfunding to send probe to the Moon, plus other technology news