|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- EU's Moscovici wants Greece in euro
- Battle rages for key Ukraine town
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- Requiem for Romney's presidential dream
- Army to set up 'social media unit'
- Student fury over 'impossible' exam
- Tamil becomes Sri Lanka's top judge
- Venezuela issues new protest rules
- 'Be wary of those who do not eat baguettes'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving