|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Former Baltimore Police officer Michael A Wood Jr speaks to the BBC about allegations of racism and abuse from police officers in the force.
Does history change all at once? June 2015 certainly had its singular historic moments - but almost all were the outcome of long-term forces and long-fought battles, says Nick Bryant.
Brenda Myers-Powell was raped by pimps, shot and stabbed by clients, but turned her life around - and now helps other prostitutes get off the street.
Bree Newsome scaled a flagpole on the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol and took down the Confederate flag. By the time she climbed down, she was a hero to many online.
- Greece 'holds last-minute debt talks'
- Opera audience boos nude rape scene
- My 25 years as a prostitute
- BBC News
- Who came out against Facebook's rainbow flags?
- Washington Post encrypts the news
- The month that changed America?
- 'Leap second' set to delay midnight
- Why do African presidents love titles?
- BBC News