|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- 'Why I bet £900k on the Scottish referendum'
- US strikes Islamic State in Syria
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- Syria air strikes
- Israel murder suspects shot dead
- Andy Murray regrets tweet fallout
- The abused dog and the online manhunt
- China exporting 'tools of torture'
- Islamic State crisis: What force does international law allow?
- Getting a driving licence without a test
Elsewhere on the BBC
Meet the men whose facial tattoos signify a gruesome rite of passage
Can the location of Islamic State militants be found with open source data?