|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- Churches oppose three-person babies
- Romney: The aura of a serial loser
- The huddled masses besieging Fortress Calais
- Student fury over 'impossible' exam
- The silent enemy of Obama's migrant plans
- Saudis shelve blogger flogging again
- A new war over political correctness
- Korean Air chief 'scolded daughter'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving