|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- China warns universities on values
- Russia patrols near UK 'routine'
- Man missed lottery jackpot by seven seconds
- Apartheid assassin given parole
- Row over India PM's '1m-rupee suit'
- Campaign challenges blasphemy laws
- Bill Gates insists AI is a threat
- How deadly was the poison gas of WW1?
- Russian planes 'disrupted UK aviation'
- German ranchers killed in Paraguay
Elsewhere on the BBC
A US TV show examining the Cold War is offering a radical revision of history, writes Eric Kohn
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving