|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- PM's Christianity remarks 'divisive'
- S Korea leader condemns ferry crew
- MH370 hunt 'still drawing blank'
- Invented tradition and the religion of the ancients
- Japan's trade deficit quadruples
- Ukraine probes deaths in tense east
- Netflix battles for big budget TV
- Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
- Snowden and Putin: Who is playing whom?
Elsewhere on the BBC
It's never been easier for small businesses to get their message out to the world
Will Rio be ready in time to host the Olympics in 2016? The IOC president gives his verdict