|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- US braced for 'historic blizzard'
- Anti-austerity coalition in Greece
- Euro falls sharply on Syriza victory
- Divers discover underwater forest
- Five ways an American changed how Sherlock Holmes looks and talks
- The camera that captured readers' lives
- Why aren't markets panicking about Greece?
- Whatever happened to the future?
- Mubarak sons freed from prison
- US political process 'not working'
Elsewhere on the BBC
The 25 biggest turning points in Earth's history
The laser-etched metal surfaces that repel water, plus other technology news