|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Police in central Edinburgh incident
- Low-paid Britons now number five million, think tank concludes
- Russian clocks go back for last time
- Have Jedis created a new 'religion'?
- UK profit warnings at highest level since 2008
- Johann Lamont resignation: Salmond blames Miliband for Labour 'meltdown'
- Cream bassist Jack Bruce dies, aged 71
- Fourth Portsmouth man Mehdi Hassan killed in Syria
- Iran's hanging of Reyhaneh Jabbari condemned
- President Sisi says jihadists threaten Egypt's existence
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could a floating house be the home of the future? The BBC's Adam Shaw takes a look
Tech news review of the week including a speed record for a self-driving car