|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Nato 'unprepared for Russia threat'
- S Leone declares Ebola emergency
- Netflix pays AT&T to ensure quality
- Unrepentant, Dawkins angers followers
- Footballer on women assault charge
- ESPN suspends analyst for abuse remarks
- Argentine debt talks end in failure
- Flying axe near-miss on US motorway
- Israel calls up 16,000 reservists
- Bathers drown off Karachi coast
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could spending less time in the office make you perform more efficiently?
Factory infatuation – why Japan’s industrial compounds are drawing large crowds at night