|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The photographer who rejected racism in the American south
Restoring dignity to former prisoners of Iraq's Abu Ghraib
Have Saudis done enough to keep Hajj safe from deadly virus?
Reese Witherspoon ditches glamour in her latest role
- Brazil builds giant Amazon tower
- Coalition set for IS talks in Paris
- Sweden victor says no far-right pact
- Decision due on comet landing site
- What exactly is Alibaba?
- How 250,000 Belgians didn't leave a trace
- Queen 'moved' by Invictus Games
- The photographer who rejected racism
- How long is the average tongue?
- Arab states 'offer anti-IS strikes'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Think you’re a geography expert? Test your knowledge with BBC Travel’s Geoguessr
A full-size, drivable 3D printed car has been made in the US, plus other technology news