|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Live updates: Pressure on Russia
- Russia MPs welcome Crimea referendum
- Canada condom piercer verdict upheld
- Duke freshman reveals porn identity
- Pistorius Trial: Day Five begins
- Why do people wear a monocle?
- The restaurants that thrive on insulting their diners
- Anwar sodomy conviction reinstated
- Russian Crimea move fails legal test
- Crimea vote 'will not be recognised'
Elsewhere on BBC News
How analytics could help you spot the bad guys looking to infiltrate your business defences
The week's headlines in technology including how to play Tetris on a business card