|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Ebola outbreak: US nurse criticises quarantine treatment
- UK base in Afghanistan handed over
- Muslim inmate at IoW Prison planned kidnap and escape
- What's the appeal of a caliphate?
- School absence guidance issued by head teachers' union
- Man detained by police after Edinburgh incident
- Russian clocks go back for last time
- Mysteries of the deep - what's been lurking in the Baltic Sea?
- John Cantlie: Islamic State hostage in fresh video
- Low-paid Britons now number five million, think tank concludes
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could a floating house be the home of the future? The BBC's Adam Shaw takes a look
Tech news review of the week including a speed record for a self-driving car