|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The BBC's Frank Gardner looks at efforts to counter extremism in Jordan, where recruiters for groups like Islamic State have found rich pickings.
Hunting with falcons is a popular sport in the Gulf - and Qatar's capital city, Doha, has a specialist hospital where injured birds are treated.
The workplace is where people go to work. But much of the day is padded out with less productive activities.
Rape within marriage is not a crime in India, meaning victims often fight a lonely battle for justice, writes BBC Hindi's Parul Agarwal.
- Why do people waste so much time at the office?
- BB King's death to be investigated
- Volcano erupts on Galapagos island
- 'No action' to follow F1 test crash
- Australia tampon tax under fire
- Time Warner in $55bn takeover deal
- Deadly storms hit Mexico and Texas
- Chinese navy to focus on 'open seas'
- Jony Ive's promotion
- US jets escort NYC-bound flight