|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Buying a property with a tenant and paying them to live there may sound odd, but the practice has been around in France since the 9th Century - and it's getting more popular. Why?
How does one take on the FDA's rules about gay men giving blood? Use a Taylor Swift song, of course.
What's it like to live in one of the world's poorest towns?
Ordinary Iranians tell BBC Persian what they think about the nuclear talks between Iran and world powers, as a deadline approaches.
- Google apologises for racist blunder
- Greek PM defiant amid cash squeeze
- Saudi prince to give away $32bn
- UK's hottest July day on record
- Queen Victoria's 'big pants' for sale
- India Chennai metro railway launched
- UK outlook 'worsens' on Greece crisis
- BBC News
- Greece bossed by European Central Bank
- BBC News