|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
As the trade in human beings becomes more and more profitable, entire communities in Thailand are helping the traffickers, discovers Jonathan Head.
From heavy woollen knits to streamlined costumes made for speed - how swimwear has changed over a century.
Told through a cartoon - the moving personal story of one young African man caught up in the international drugs trade.
Life has returned to normal in parts of Mogadishu, but the fear of al-Shabab is never far off, writes the BBC's Andrew Harding
- High turnout in gay marriage vote
- IS 'carried out Saudi mosque attack'
- Dozens dead in Mexico gang shoot-out
- The 'wrinkled women' of Russia
- DC mansion murder suspect arrested
- California farmers agree water deal
- First set of Clinton emails released
- How male and female bathing suits got smaller and smaller
- Fan's dog eats play-off tickets
- The amazing elephant selfie. But is it a world first?