|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The workplace is where people go to work. But much of the day is padded out with less productive activities.
Hunting with falcons is a popular sport in the Gulf - and Qatar's capital city, Doha, has a specialist hospital where injured birds are treated.
With Daimler testing driverless trucks in Nevada, and with supporters arguing they are safer, could the haulage industry of the future be autonomous?
The BBC's Frank Gardner looks at efforts to counter extremism in Jordan, where recruiters for groups like Islamic State have found rich pickings.
- India heatwave toll 'nears 800'
- Air France flight 'missed mountain'
- Iraq starts anti-IS Anbar offensive
- Why do people waste so much time at the office?
- BB King's death to be investigated
- Volcano erupts on Galapagos island
- Boy guilty of Austrian terror plot
- Where did Charlie Charlie Challenge come from?
- Apple design guru Jony Ive promoted
- Will truckers lose out to software?