|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Inside the city migrants use to cross the Sahara
Egyptians anticipate first verdict in trial of Mohammed Morsi
Former Nazi death camp guard on trial in Germany
Indian designers breaking away from tradition to reinvent textiles
- Japan train sets new speed record
- AC/DC drummer Rudd pleads guilty
- Making knowledge beautiful
- The close relationship between the royals and the navy
- Egypt's Morsi faces first verdict
- 'Spy charge' for US reporter in Iran
- Will a 'feared' book damage Hillary's presidential hopes?
- Does a US child go missing every 90 seconds?
- Cirque du Soleil sold to investors
- Single currency for Asean ruled out
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?