|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- The perils of the Streisand effect
- Israel calls up 16,000 reservists
- Broody octopus keeps four-year vigil
- Unrepentant, Dawkins angers followers
- Nato 'unprepared for Russia threat'
- ESPN suspends analyst for abuse remarks
- Five lesser-known things
- Argentine debt talks end in failure
- Flying axe near-miss on US motorway
- Footballer on women assault charge
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could spending less time in the office make you perform more efficiently?
Factory infatuation – why Japan’s industrial compounds are drawing large crowds at night