|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Warming 'pause' may last until 2025
- IS militants 'biggest threat' to US
- Venezuela plans to introduce supermarket fingerprinting
- What are the main reasons men pay for sex?
- NSA and GCHQ agents 'leak Tor bugs'
- Argentina debt plan ruled 'illegal'
- US Democrats rally around Rick Perry
- US Ebola patients out of hospital
- Boston bomber 'friend' pleads guilty
- Secret recordings of a president's daughter
Elsewhere on BBC News
Ten new bikes that are reinventing the humble two-wheeler for the 21st Century
From cats to rabbits and birds of prey – Tokyo’s flourishing animal cafe scene