|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The writer who had a lump of granite stuck in his head
How many men are paedophiles - and is the same true of priests?
How US actor David Duchovny became symbol of Mother Russia
Syrian refugees spotting business opportunities in Jordan camp
- Child malaria vaccine 'milestone'
- More than five-a-day 'no effect'
- Hamas vows to continue Gaza battle
- Sleep sensor smashes Kickstarter goal
- US and EU expand sanctions on Russia
- Last Hiroshima bomb crew member dies
- 'Quantum Cheshire Cat' observed
- Unrepentant, Dawkins angers followers
- China spies 'hacked Canada agency'
- OKCupid experiments with 'bad' matches
Elsewhere on the BBC
These motorised roller skates allow you to cruise to work - without breaking a sweat
Why controlling a heavy digger with a virtual reality helmet might improve safety