|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Charge in US teen disappearance
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- PM: Queen purred over Scotland vote
- White tiger kills man at Delhi zoo
- Mangalyaan: Will India's Mars mission reach the orbit?
- Al-Qaeda cell attack 'was imminent'
- Seattle to fine for wasted food
- IS 'not America's fight alone'
- Australian 'terror suspect' killed
Elsewhere on the BBC
The vivid skin of the Amazon's golden poison arrow frog contains toxins strong enough to kill a human
Can the location of Islamic State militants be found with open source data?