|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Facebook's pro-gay marriage photo filter prompted a backlash in Russia and across the Arab world.
Brenda Myers-Powell was raped by pimps, shot and stabbed by clients, but turned her life around - and now helps other prostitutes get off the street.
Apple's new streaming service threatens to undermine Spotify in the continuing battle to get fans to pay for music.
The US is biggest market for custom British suits - and a new exhibition at the British Embassy in the United States features some of their most famous customers.
- Tsipras asks Greeks to vote no
- Military plane crashes in Indonesia
- Fire hits Japanese bullet train
- Kabul suicide attack 'kills seven'
- Disney confirms selfie stick ban
- Ebola back in Liberia with new case
- Who came out against Facebook's rainbow flags?
- Data roaming charges to end in EU
- 'Leap second' set to delay midnight
- BBC News