|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- The man who posted himself to Australia
- IS 'erasing history' in Nimrud, Iraq
- Harrison Ford injured in plane crash
- Austria advice due on Klimt frieze
- Disrupting chemicals ‘cost billions’
- Baltic states shiver as Russia flexes muscles
- Harris doubts Oscar host return
- Doctor Who: Coleman 'planned to quit'
- Jerusalem car rams into pedestrians
- Overheard on the ladies' coach
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at 10 of the most eye-catching new cars at the 2015 Geneva motor show
The cyborg cockroach – why has a computer been attached to this insect’s nervous system?