|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- School absence guidance issued by head teachers' union
- Muslim inmate at IoW Prison planned kidnap and escape
- UK ends Afghan combat operations
- 10 things you may not know about laughter
- What's the appeal of a caliphate?
- Man detained by police after Edinburgh incident
- Russian clocks go back for last time
- Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody 'good song if unwell or down'
- UK profit warnings at highest level since 2008
- Mysteries of the deep - what's been lurking in the Baltic Sea?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Could a floating house be the home of the future? The BBC's Adam Shaw takes a look
Tech news review of the week including a speed record for a self-driving car