|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A man jumped on stage before a Broadway play to try and charge his mobile phone - but his act of desperation was simply a more extreme version of what we do for power.
The Dutch tulip is under threat from globalisation - so what are they doing about it?
In China, unlike in the European or US markets, individuals make up around 80% of the investors. Many seen their investments shrink in value as Chinese share prices have lost almost a third of their value.
Fifteen years ago Kim Cheol-woong was a successful pianist living in North Korea - but his life suddenly changed when someone heard him playing a Western love song.
- US Army 'to cut 40,000 troops'
- An ugly statue of a beautiful queen
- Chinese shares continue to plunge
- 7/7 attacks: The victims
- My 25 years as a prostitute
- Six soldiers dead in Afghan blast
- 'Final deadline' for Greece debt plan
- BBC News
- Water safety urged as teen critical
- Interrogated for playing the wrong tune