|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Why a Greek tragedy resonates with Syrian refugees who perform it.
A 10-year family get-together brings into focus the passage of time for Adam Gopnik.
Miriam was kidnapped by Boko Haram, forced to marry a fighter and then raped repeatedly. After managing to escape, she told Tulip Mazumdar her story.
Features to enjoy, including your comments.
- Greeks vote 'No' - early results
- Princess Charlotte to be christened
- BBC News
- Man dies trying to save swimmers
- Earth life 'may have come from Mars'
- In pictures: Unesco World Heritage sites 2015
- Peeking into the brain's filing system
- BBC News
- The girl who escaped from Boko Haram
- How family reunions change as you get older