|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A Canadian midwife has helped almost 200 women deliver their babies, but when she gives birth in July, there won't be a midwife by her side - because one province health system is not keeping up with demand
A recent study found that some social media users could develop PTSD symptoms by viewing violent content online. Should we be worried?
The online dating website for married people, Ashley Madison, is planning a public share sale in London that will value it at $1bn. But will anyone be willing to invest in the firm?
Spain's traditional political parties have been punished by voters in local and regional elections, ushering in a new political era, writes the BBC's Tom Burridge.
- Bomb threat outside US Capitol
- Rain deluge hits southern US states
- Massive India heat wave 'kills 350'
- Is infidelity a billion-dollar business?
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician killed
- No referendum vote for EU citizens
- IS threat to rare bird near Palmyra
- Europe's next cheap holiday destination?
- Is the UK still a Christian country?
- Australian jailed for raping tourist