|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A man jumped on stage before a Broadway play to try and charge his mobile phone - but his act of desperation was simply a more extreme version of what we do for power.
The Dutch tulip is under threat from globalisation - so what are they doing about it?
In China, unlike in the European or US markets, individuals make up around 80% of the investors. Many seen their investments shrink in value as Chinese share prices have lost almost a third of their value.
Fifteen years ago Kim Cheol-woong was a successful pianist living in North Korea - but his life suddenly changed when someone heard him playing a Western love song.
- Chinese shares continue to plunge
- US Army 'to cut 40,000 troops'
- BBC News
- Bomb blast in Nigeria 'kills 25'
- Tusk: Greece crisis most critical moment in EU history
- 'Final deadline' for Greece debt plan
- Nigeria bailout for bankrupt states
- Fish rain down on Sri Lanka village
- Interrogated for playing the wrong tune
- BBC News