|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Super slow-motion video reveals the engineering secrets researchers can learn from the creatures' spring-loaded legs.
The BBC's Summer in the City season will explore race, policing, inequality and opportunity in today's America. Join the conversation and share your stories of summer.
A Melbourne prison riot that appears to have been sparked by a smoking ban renews Australia's health debate about cigarettes in jails.
Juan Pablo Culasso has been blind since birth but he has become one of the best "birdwatchers" in South America.
- Rivals to rally as Greek vote looms
- Guard dies after courthouse attack
- Could work emails be banned after 6pm?
- MH17 remains found nine months on
- Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?
- BP to pay £12bn for Gulf oil spill
- Crimea referendum: What does the ballot paper say?
- World economy: The hidden rocks
- 'Mass rebel attack' on Syria's Aleppo
- Women not equal to men, says Erdogan