|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Why do mornings get darker after 21 December?
- 'Allahu Akbar' attacker shot in France
- Gunman kills two New York policemen
- Ferguson bows out of US talk show
- Apple 'failing to protect workers'
- Restoration amateur ruins fresco
- Teaching winter to new US refugees
- The story of the 'most complicated' watch in the world
- Booze calculator: What's your drinking nationality?
- Ancient site found near Stonehenge
Elsewhere on the BBC
How well do you know the world? Play Geoguessr to find out!
A world in miniature - behind the scenes at one of the world’s largest model railways