|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
President Theodore Roosevelt dubbed him "the father of baseball", but the man behind the US national sport was from Devon.
Why a Greek tragedy resonates with Syrian refugees who perform it.
A 10-year family get-together brings into focus the passage of time for Adam Gopnik.
- When an elephant walked on the frozen River Thames
- Greek voters reject bailout offer
- The girl who escaped from Boko Haram
- SNP urges rethink on English 'veto'
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- BBC News
- 'Magic' made Greek debt disappear
- The English 'father of baseball'
- BBC News
- Weekend Edition: The week's best reads