|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Putin to speak amid economic crisis
- The boats of guns for hire against pirates
- Stars react to film cancellation
- Obesity 'is a disability' - courts
- Swiss interest rates turn negative
- Nations hail US-Cuba breakthrough
- North Sea firms facing 'crisis'
- The largest vessel the world has ever seen
- US boy's 1944 conviction overturned
- What is behind the US-Cuba thaw?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Nicholas Barber asks whether The Battle of the Five Armies is worthwhile or unnecessary
The wearable technology which could allow you to pay for goods with your heartbeat