A mother is charged with murdering three of her children who were found dead at their home in south-west London.
The government says it is making "urgent inquiries" into reports Whitehall computers were used to make insulting comments about the Hillsborough disaster.
Also in the News
Select your local area
- Bid to halt radicalisation online01:54
- Boy donates bone marrow to brother01:58
- Appeal to mothers on Syria fighters02:46
- New nuclear reactor 'not impossible'01:27
- Elvers released into River Severn01:55
- Banksy street art on show in hotel02:32
- Recognition that 'Cornwall is not England'03:04
- Cannabis 'increasingly grown in homes'04:17
Features & Analysis
Hopes and fears over Liverpool FC's plans to expand Anfield
A mother pays tribute to her son who was killed in Syria
What does minority status mean for Cornwall?
The decline of regional dialects for the deaf
The unlikely debt capital of Britain
How cult comic character Sidebottom inspired a major film
Why did Moyes fail - and how do Man United get it right now? BBC Sport
Elsewhere on the BBC
Paris' 'love locks' are a symbol of enduring affection, but they might not last