Oscars: Hollywood announces 85th Academy Award nominations
The 2013 Academy Award nominations have been being announced in Hollywood by actors Seth MacFarlane and Emma Stone.
Historical drama Lincoln dominated the shortlist with 12 nominations, but there was a strong showing for Life Of Pi and Silver Linings Playbook.
Bond film Skyfall had been hotly tipped for success, but failed to secure any major nominations. However, Adele's theme tune was listed for best song.
The ceremony will take place at the Dolby Theatre on 24 February.
Nominees in the main categories will be listed below as the announcements are made (you may need to hit "refresh" on your web browser to see the updates).
- Beasts Of The Southern Wild
- Django Unchained
- Les Miserables
- Life Of Pi
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Zero Dark Thirty
- Jessica Chastain - Zero Dark Thirty
- Jennifer Lawrence - Silver Linings Playbook
- Emmanuelle Riva - Amour
- Quvenzhane Wallis - Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Naomi Watts - The Impossible
- Daniel Day Lewis - Lincoln
- Bradley Cooper - Silver Linings Playbook
- Hugh Jackman - Les Miserables
- Joaquin Phoenix - The Master
- Denzel Washington - Flight
- Michael Haneke - Amour
- Ang Lee - Life of Pi
- David O Russell - Silver Linings Playbook
- Steven Spielberg - Lincoln
- Benh Zeitlin - Beasts of the Southern Wild
Best supporting actor
- Alan Arkin - Argo
- Robert De Niro - Silver Linings Playbook
- Tommy Lee Jones - Lincoln
- Christoph Waltz - Django Unchained
- Philip Seymour Hoffman - The Master
Best supporting actress
- Amy Adams - The Master
- Sally Field - Lincoln
- Anne Hathaway - Les Miserables
- Helen Hunt - The Sessions
- Jacki Weaver - Silver Linings Playbook
Best foreign film
- War witch
- A Royal Affair
The Oscars ceremony will also be hosted by MacFarlane, who created the animated series Family Guy.
It has already been announced that the star-studded event will feature a tribute to 50 years of the James Bond movie franchise.
"We are very happy to include a special sequence on our show saluting the Bond films on their 50th birthday," said the producers of the Oscars show, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron.
The nominations are selected by a ballot of 6,000 members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
A total of 24 categories will be announced, including the best acting performances of the year and technical awards in areas such as editing, design and music.
Nominations for this year's awards are being announced two weeks earlier than usual.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said the move would "provide members and the public a longer period of time to see the nominated films".
The Bafta nominations were announced on Wednesday with Lincoln leading the way in 10 categories.