Suge Knight taken to hospital after court hearing
Former US rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has been taken to hospital shortly after pleading not guilty to murder and attempted murder in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Mr Knight was seen by doctors after complaining of chest pains.
His earlier court appearance came five days after he was involved a hit-and-run incident in which one man died.
Prosecutors claim he intended to run over two men after an argument, but his lawyer has said it was an accident.
The 49-year-old faces a total of four charges under his real name Marion Hugh Knight and faces life in prison if convicted.
A truck Mr Knight was driving hit and killed his friend Terry Carter, 55, in the incident in the suburb of Compton last week. Another man, Cle "Bone" Sloan, 51, was injured.
The former record label boss's lawyer said his client was trying to escape an attack at the time.
At a brief court hearing in Compton, the judge set a bail hearing for Monday and Mr Knight was remanded in custody.
On Monday, a court commissioner revoked the $2m (£1.3m) bail after police said the defendant had a violent past and could intimidate witnesses.
Mr Knight founded Death Row Records in the 1990s but later declared bankruptcy and the company was sold at auction.
He helped launch the careers of artists including Dr Dre, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg.
The music producer has previously been convicted of armed robbery and assault with a gun.