Rows between Labour and the Conservatives about the SNP have once again featured strongly, with Tory grandees Sir John Major, Lord Tebbit and Lord Forsyth joining the debate.
- Sir John said the SNP could "blackmail" a future Labour government
- But Ed Miliband accused David Cameron of "demeaning his office" with his attacks
- UKIP wants to slash the BBC licence fee
- The Lib Dems say they would increase the council tax paid on second homes
- Conservative chairman Grant Shapps has said a Guardian story linking him with changes to Wikipedia pages is "the most bonkers story" of the campaign so far
- The DUP launched its election manifesto