That's all from our updates of news, weather, and other aspects of Cumbrian life for today.
Here's a reminder of some of Wednesday's main news:
- The first Syrian refugees are expected to arrive in Cumbria this month
- There are concerns over NHS plans to save more than £500m
- The GMB Union has expressed concern after changes in ownership of the company hoping to build a nuclear power station in Cumbria
- The Bishop of Carlisle is supporting a report saying there's a shocking lack of long-term planning in the NHS in England
- and the county's newest lifeboat has been welcomed as it arrived at its new home in Workington
We'll be back tomorrow from 08:00. In the meantime, if you have a photograph you'd like to share or you have news you think we should know, you can email us , tweet us or get in touch through our Facebook page .
Have a good evening.