Thank you for joining us on our live feed across East Yorkshire and the Humber today. I'm back with you tomorrow morning from 08:00.
Lets look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning...
- As one old drilling site is returned to agricultural land, another permit is given for a different drilling site in East Yorkshire
- Lincolnshire is the worst area in the country for rural crime
- Some people are very unhappy they didn't receive funding for their City of Culture community projects
- There's rumours that Hull City's Mo Diame will transfer
- And half our region's been celebrating Yorkshire Day.
And because of that, I think it's only fair I leave you with a picture taken today in Yorkshire. This one is of the Coastal Voices Choir singing today in Bridlington.