Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back from 0800 on Monday.
In the meantime let's look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- People living in one part of Bridlington had to spend two days away from home after unlicensed chemicals were found at a property
- A man has been given a life sentence after stabbing another man to death in Hull
- The number of serious domestic abuse cases in East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire has tripled since 2010
- A new £6 million pound ambulance will take to the skies next month after it was delivered to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance service
- Tickton tennis star Kyle Edmund is feeling 'pumped up' ahead of the Olympic Games in Rio