Thank you for joining us on our live feed across East Yorkshire and the Humber today.
Lets look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning.
- Hull City Council deals with over 1,000 cases of fly-tipping a year.
- Today's the last chance for people in Lincolnshire to give their views about the idea of a Greater Lincolnshire authority.
- Hull City caretaker manager Mike Phelan is having talks with the club amidst speculation he may be offered the role on a permanent basis.
- A vicar who had her car stolen as she left church in Hull yesterday says she's not lost her faith in the city.
- There are calls for the Humber Street Sesh to be extended to take place over two days.