Thank you for joining us on our live feed across East Yorkshire and the Humber today.
Lets look back at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning.
- Hull has one of the highest recycling contamination rates in the country.
- Work has started on transforming the Drypool Bridge into a piece of artwork.
- Visitors to East Yorkshire spent £500m last year.
- Hull City Council says it wants to preserve the memory of rugby league player Roger Millward MBE by naming a road after him.
- You can buy half a street in Hull for £640,000.