Thanks for joining me today on the live feed for East Yorkshire and Humber. We'll be back tomorrow morning from 0800.
To round off the day lets take a look at five things we didn't know when we got up this morning.
- Water doesn't necessarily freeze at freezing point. Here's Keeley with the science bit
- Once you take your boots off you can always put them on again
- Rio must have a sky high electricity bill, they keep all the lights on
- Continental air from North Africa is making us sweat and Hull the hotspot of the UK
- A new manager could be on the horizon