That's all from me today, but we're back on Monday morning from 08:00.
Your news, sport and weather updates will continue throughout the weekend.
Before I go, let's have a look at five things we didn't know when we woke up this morning:
- Campaigners battling to keep Hornsea's Minor Injuries Unit open say they'll take their fight to Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt after a report recommended its closure
- It seems there may be fewer opportunities for fishermen in our area to catch haddock - the Marine Conservation Society says stock has fallen and we need to boost numbers
- If you live in North East Lincolnshire, you could face three weekly bin collections under new proposals by the council
- Humberside Police are being held up as an example of how to reform and help women offenders
- Margaret Cattle, a lollipop lady in Cottingham, is hanging up her stick after 40 years