We're back from 08:00 on Monday with more news from around the area.
Before we go here's five things we've learned today:
- A gannet bonanza has been confirmed on the towering cliffs of Yorkshire by research from the RSPB.
- You can do a sightseeing tour of Hull while running around the city.
- People from Leeds are not very good at remembering where they parked their car when visiting Hull.
- If you're delivering the post in Bridlington be aware of swooping seagulls.
- Students in East Yorkshire are good at building kit cars.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.