We're back on Monday from 08:00 with more news from around the area.
Before we go here's five things we learned today:
- We can expect lots of exciting events from this weekend's Freedom Festival.
- Hull looks set to be taken over Les Girafes this evening.
- Grimsby's Ice arena has been handed over today to the people who use it.
- Grimsby racing legend Guy Martin could break another world record in our area this weekend.
- Children being allowed to cut hair is err, a brave idea
Have a wonderful weekend. if you're going to Freedom Festival have a great time
This photo was taken this morning and I am sure there will be loads of amazing images coming out of this weekend's cultural event.